The Hindenburg isn’t even big enough of a disaster to describe my disappointment. Really, .2 ounces of zit cream, and .2 ounces of face wash–both entirely not enough product to form an opinion around–perfume and peel and stick eye liner—LAME? I spent weeks reading reviews of other HAPPY BirchBox recipients. The Beauty Blender, Hair Oils, Violent Lips, Nail Polishes and other awesome products and I got the rejected left overs? Talk about buyers remorse.
In My Professional Product Whore Opinion?
FAIL. I will give you another chance next month, but it better be amaze. Like gold plated, full sized, naked sculpture of David Beckham Amaze.
In other news, I also got my BeautyFix package. (insert Hallelujah Chorus)
1. Purple SpaRitual Nail Lacquer-FULL SIZE-NORMAL PRICE $10.00
2. Color Science SunForgettable Mineral Sun Protection-NORMAL PRICE $12.00
3. Frais Hand Sanitizer
4. 2 oz. Philip B Katira Hair Masque-NORMAL PRICE $20.00
5. 7 oz. Glytone Body exfoliating body wash-NORMAL PRICE $28.00
6. Jonathan IB Revitalizer Overnight Oil Treatment Spray 100% Vegan-NORMAL PRICE $29.00
7. 4.2 oz. Jonathan Create Motion Shaping Creme Ge-NORMAL PRICE $24.00
8. Kronos Shampoo, Conditioner, Overnight Repair Masque, 7 in 1 Conditioning Spray
9. 2–YES, I said 2! Adorable floral makeup bags.
All said and done, I am guessing the grand total is $140. I paid, $40. This box comes quarterly and I get to pick what I want. EAT THAT BIRCHBOX!
www.Beautyfix.com-Let me know if you’d like an invite.