1. Creative Friends, if you are not on Pinterest you’re not living. Seriously, go NOW: www.pinterest.com If you need an invite I am happy to help 🙂
2. My good friend Tiffany made a comment recently about Mary Kay taking too long to order (like 3 days). Immediate gratification at its finest:) And I absolutely agree, but THEY STILL MAKE THE BEST OIL FREE MAKEUP REMOVER!
3. I love this lil gem:
5. I will not bore you all with my thoughts on this. But I will say, that quitting sugar has changed my life significantly. If you have ever considered it check out this article:
6. The hardest thing about being a PRODUCT WHORE is that trying different products is obviously hard on my face. I am constantly torn between “it works so great” and “oh. I wonder if this would be better!”
7. I am officially 7 days burn free 🙂 No Neosporin in a whole week:)
8. SHH and I recently took up tennis. I won’t get started on the snobbery we have experienced at the Tennis Club, but I will say I LOVE TENNIS. I am ALWAYS amazed at the age range of players. Age 2 to 92. We are both terrible, but in the 3 weeks we have been playing we are SO SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER than when we started, I love this the most.
9. Food Porn–check out this blog (Two Tarts) its awesome:
10. Enjoy the SuperBowl 🙂